RE: Wuterich continued (US v. Brito)

Roger.  I assumed Brito was a no-go for next week based on the logistical issues and the Wacker motions.  Please let me know if/when the Brito PTA is approved.  R/LtCol Rubin

-----Original Message-----
From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 9:14 AM
To: Rubin LtCol Peter R; Houtz Maj Pete D; Torresala Capt John W; 'Haytham@puckettfaraj.com'
Subject: RE: Wuterich continued (US v. Brito)

Gentlemen,

I just spoke with Capt Torresala.  After speaking with Sgt Brito, Capt Torresala and I believe that there is going to be a PTA in US v. Brito (pending final approval by the CA) that resolves this outside of the SPCM forum.  Also, there is no possibility of turning the Brito logistical train back on at this point for next week per Capt Torresala, who is out of the office at present.

Thank you.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.