RE: Wuterich denial of stay request and request for continuance

Mr. Puckett,

Thank you for the below explanation.

ALL,

The golf tournament I was supposed to be in was cancelled due to the typhoon.  Therefore, LET'S HAVE OUR 802 Conference AT 0830 MY TIME, SAME TIME AS WE HAD TODAY.  As I track that, it is 1630 and 1930 Pacific and Eastern time on Thursday for you.  Friday morning for me.  Please let me know if this won't work.

I will still be arriving in SoCal Saturday evening, ready to go on the record Tuesday morning to give my ruling and discuss anything else we need to resolve.  We'll see if we start the trial after that.  (I have to go out there for another case anyway).

R,

LtCol David M. Jones
Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit