RE: US v. Wacker: Gov resp def mot MRE 412

All,

There may be a stay granted in the Wuterich case.  I will have an 802 conference with the counsel in Wuterich again, in 22 hours .  I am still flying out to California.  If the Wuterich trial is stayed or continued, then I would like to move our hearing from 12-13 November up to next Wednesday and Thursday, 3-4 November.

I appreciate your flexibility in this case due to possible changes in the Wuterich case.

R,

LtCol David M. Jones
Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit