RE: Toyota

Thank you Haytham for your quick response. I am now in class. I will finish at 8:25pm tonight. I will call you when I leave the university.

Best regards,

Daw

From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:30 PM
To: 'Dr. Daw Alwerfalli'
Subject: RE: Toyota

Dear Dr. Daw,

I was thinking of you last night and the Toyota matter.  I apologize for being so disengaged.  The last I heard from Toyota is what you know.  I can follow up if you like.  As far as a law suit, it can be filed on condition we are able to establish some evidence of the cause.  I didn’t make the Chamber dinner because I was in San Diego for a trial.  I am in Michigan now.  I will hopefully see you around this week.  In fact if you’re free I would love to have lunch and catch up.

Best regards,

Haytham