RE: Update on UCI Motion

Counsel,

Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law are not official until they are read into the record of trial, and can further be added to / changed at any time prior to authentication for accuracy.  However, for your planning purposes, and in light of the Stay filed by the defense, I am attaching a "rough" of my ruling for your assistance.  I anticipate going to trial next Tuesday, the 2nd of November.  I expect all parties to be there unless the Stay that has been granted.

Major Gannon, please set up an 802 for this case for.  I understand from Judge Rubin that Mr. Faraj has scheduled Brito and Vega to go next week.  I would like to know why.

R,

LtCol David M. Jones
Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit