From: Hatch MAJ Douglas C
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 13:32
To: Fitz Maj Danielle N
Cc: Marshall Maj Meridith L; haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: FW: Ochoa 32

Maj Fitz,

Meant to email you last night, and we had another Art 32 from this morning.

In the Ochoa case, the defense told me via email below they will be submitting a continuance, though I have not seen it yet.  The government generally will not object to a continuance, granted the defense agrees to excludable delay, and we can all work out the dates.

S/f

Maj Hatch