From: Favata, Michael A LCDR RTC, SCD
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 12:23
To: Clady, John E LCDR RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES; Scheff, Courtney V LT RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES
Subject: FW: Admin Board ICO IC1 Wofford

John/Courntey:

We have a problem.

I've had contact with Mr. Faraj for advice pertaining to particulars around my upcoming divorce.  We corresponded after meeting at the last admin board I chaired, where I saw he had his client's best interests at heart.  Not knowing anything about IC1 Wooford's case, I didn't think to ask if she had civilian counsel.

While I have no doubt I can be impartial in reaching a decision based on what is presented to me, I wanted to lay the cards on the table so if we go forward, no one hears it for the first time on appeal, should things not go the Respondent's way.

V/R,

Mike