The next big thing

Because Freedom Can't Protect Itself
Dear Friend,

Every once in a while, a t-shirt comes along that you just have to have.

Maybe it sends a message you really agree with. Maybe it was designed by someone famous. Or, maybe it just makes you smile.

This is your chance to get a t-shirt like that from an organization that matters to you. But you'd better act quickly—these shirts will only be available through October 31st.

Make a donation of $35 or more to get your limited-edition ACLU t-shirt designed by acclaimed artist Shepard Fairey.

Get your ACLU T-Shirt Today!

Donate Now

This ACLU 90th anniversary tee is the latest creation from Shepard Fairey—the artist responsible for the classic "OBEY" shirts and the iconic Obama "HOPE" poster.

Help us reach our goal of 20,000 new supporters by making a gift of $35 or more, and we'll send you the shirt!

It's fun. It's fashionable. And it's only here for a few more days. Don't miss your chance to get the t-shirt everyone will be talking about.

Thanks,

Lisa Sock
Director, Online Outreach
ACLU

© ACLU, 125 Broad Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10004

Unsubscribe from receiving email, or change your email preferences.