From: Gough, Charles C LTJG NLSO NC DET, GREAT LAKES
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 12:46
To: Wofford, Nikkia M ICC RTC
Subject: Board members

IC1,
Just got the appointment order. The board will begin at 0730 on November 23. I expect it will take 2 days. The board members are
LCDR Michael Favata
CWO3 William Rivera
AFCM Lisa Douglass

You know any of them?

Charles C. Gough
LTJG, JAGC, USN
Naval Legal Service Office North Central
Detachment Great Lakes
2540 Paul Jones Street, Bldg 2, Ste 100
Great Lakes, IL 60088
(847) 688-4753, extension 108

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - Privacy Sensitive - Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties.

NOTICE: This e-mail communication is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain unclassified confidential and/or
attorney-client privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by telephone or e-mail and delete all copies received.