RE: Marathon Duty Roster & Big MARKETING PUSH

Shirts…we need to re-issue shirt to the Boss as the other's won't be ready in time…long story short answer.  I have an extra shirt for Debra.

Thanks for putting this together.

Attorneys:

I propose that I stand post all day Friday and I will be there Sunday morning until 1300.  This would leave three 3 hr time slots for Saturday to cover.

V/r

Eric S. Montalvo

Attorney at Law

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

eric@puckettfaraj.com

(703) 706-9566  Phone

(540) 840-7717  Cell

(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC ׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.