From: Ospina SSgt Jhony A
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 16:14
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: 'BritoJL@yahoo.com'; 'Faraj, Haytham'; Reyes Sgt Dorian E
Subject: RE: Karen Walker travel claim

Good afternoon Sir,
  Sir, I believe all he travel claims are being dealt with over at 12 MCD, but as far as the IRO, I advised Sgt Reyes to check with his Comptrollers as I have never heard of "witness expenses" for an IRO.

r/s

J.A. Ospina
Staff Sergeant, USMC
Military Justice Chief
Office of the Staff Judge Advocate
Marine Corps Recruit Depot/Western Recruiting Region
3700 Chosin Avenue, Building 12
San Diego, CA 92140-5001
Comm: 619-524-8008/4098
DSN: 524-8008/4098