From: Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Re: US V SSGT WURTERICH
To: "Edward Sax" <saxedward@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Mariam Chamesseddine" <mariam@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Friday, October 22, 2010, 8:36 AM

SgtMaj,
Thank you for contacting me. We are scheduled to begin trial Nov 2. We won't need your presence before the week of Nov 8 but that's subject to change. Where do you currently live and how much advance notice do you need before you can get to camp Pendleton?

S/F
Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone