From: Whaley, Amanda G LN1 RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 13:06
To: Robinson, Eugene H LtCol TRIJUDACT, Code 52
Cc: Barber, Douglas CDR NAVY MARINE CORPS, TRIAL JUDICIARY; Pennix, Elisabeth H LT RLSO MW; Gough, Charles C LTJG NLSO NC DET, GREAT LAKES; 'haytham@puckettfaraj.com'; Porter, Dana M Sgt TRIJUDACT, WNYD; Corcoran, Brian D LTJG RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES; Kebe, Stacy L LNC RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES
Subject: U.S. V. IC1 WOFFORD W/D CHARGE SHEET

LtCol,

Per your instruction below, the attached is submitted.  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Very Respectfully,
LN1 Amanda G. Whaley
Trial Paralegal
Region Legal Service Office Midwest
2540 Paul Jones St, Suite 300
Great Lakes, Illinois 60088

(847) 688-3805/3839
DSN: 792-3805
Fax:  688-2481

**FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY-PRIVACY SENSITIVE**  This email, including any attachments, may contain information that requires protection from unauthorized disclosure.  Do not disseminate this email, or its contents, to anyone who does not have an official need for access.  Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties.