From: Whaley, Amanda G LN1 RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:49
To: Corcoran, Brian D LTJG RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES
Subject: FW: U.S. v. Robinson

-----Original Message-----
From: Robinson, Eugene H LtCol TRIJUDACT, Code 52
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 15:34
To: Whaley, Amanda G LN1 RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES
Cc: Barber, Douglas CDR NAVY MARINE CORPS, TRIAL JUDICIARY; Porter, Dana M Sgt TRIJUDACT, WNYD
Subject: RE: U.S. v. Robinson

LNI:

Another reminder - Please advise all counsel that if I do not have any documentation of the withdrawal ICO Wofford before 0800 on Tuesday morning, I expect all counsel and the accused to be in court at that hour.

s/f
LtCol E. H. Robinson, Jr. USMC
Deputy Chief Judge
Navy-Marine Corps Trial Judiciary