Hawk appeal

Haytham,

I realize that you are providing limited advice to Hawk pro bono.  For top cover, may I send Hawk's appeal out on your letter head?  Because you are providing pro bono work, I would do ALL of the work necessary on this.

The draft is attached as a word document.  It does not need your signature, only Hawk's.  I can attach all the other enclosures, but it comes out to 10MB.  Thanks.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.