FW: MCRD SJA MISCONDUCT

Gentlemen,

I wanted to inform you about events that have developed very recently.  Capt McDonald (co counsel for Hawk) and my client SSgt Hawk (now a civilian) received Maj Bueno's affidavit.  On his own volition, Hawk spoke with his congressman directly and then emailed the Commandant of the Marine Corps who has since informed the SJA to the CMC and the IGMC to take action.  I understand that Mr. Faraj is providing appellate and other legal advice to Joshua Hawk at this point.

Thank you.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.