From: Rodriguezabreu SSgt Wandy O
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 9:53
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: Wiseman SgtMaj William W; Green MAJ John P; Angelo Cpl Michael T; BritoJL@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Sgt Jose Brito OVSM

Good morning sir,
	I don't have any award records in my files from 2002 that would serve as a source document to be used by our Commanding Officer to certified this award.  Mr. Scott from the awards branch at HQMC informed me that in this case the best course of action would be to get a letter from the Commanding Officer that approved this award back in 2002 stating that this award was approved and deliverd to SNM in a formation.  Mr. Scott can be reached at (703) 784-9340.  If you have any questions please let me know.