From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 13:13
To: Rogers CWO2 Jeromye A
Subject: Sgt Jose Brito

CWO2 Rogers,

Can you please confirm that Sgt Brito rated the combat action ribbon from when he served with you?

In that same vain, if he rated it, do you think you could put him in for it via IAPS?  Thank you.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.