RE: Focus group for an a January Federal criminal case

It's on my calendar.  Thanks for doing it from 12-3.  I can do it anytime that day but this time works best.

Haytham, please use the mac.com email address for Marj.  I listed it above.  She doesn't get the ones you send to Cooley.

Cheryl

Cheryl A. Carpenter
Attorney at Law
25742 Schoolcraft Road