From: Platte LCpl Laura E [mailto:Laura.Platte@marines.usmc.mil]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 14:15
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: Info for OVSM Brito

Sir,
The SSgt I was dealing with is SSgt Rodriguez Abreu (928)269-2880. When I talked with him on 10/06/2010 He said that I had to call HQMC awards section (703) 784-9342. I spoke with Mr Derik Sangster. He said I had to go through the CO in Yuma Az. So on 10/07/2010 I called the SSgt back and he said to e-mail him all the info and that he will call HQMC to see what they have to do. He said follow up next week.
I called him this morning to see what he found out. When I spoke with him he said he never called HQMC. That he will call them now and call me back. When he called me back he said that before he shows his CO my stuff that I have to find a way to get a hold of my old CO there in Yuma. I asked him if he can help me find out the old CO info and he said he will try. He has never called me back. I was hoping if you can call the Adj or if Haytham can call the CO? Sir thank you for everything.

For the CAR just waiting for them to came back off ship. GySgt Badrinarain, Devindra said that the ADJ had my paperwork. Did know if you wanted to e-mail the them? I don't have a government e-mail to use.

Very Respectfully,
Sgt Brito

Notice: FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - PRIVACY SENSITIVE: ANY MISUSE OR
UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.
THIS EMAIL MAY CONTAIN PRIVACY ACT INFORMATION, PLEASE HANDLE ACCORDINGLY.
Under the Privacy Act of 1974, you must safeguard personnel information.
Disclosure of information is governed by Title 5,  United States Code,
Section 552a Public Law 93-579,  DoDD 5400.11,  DoDR 5400.11-R and
applicable service directives.
THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION AND ANY DOCUMENT ACCOMPANYING IT MAY CONTAIN
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. The information transmitted is intended only for
the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of the transmitted information, you are hereby notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender and then delete the
information.