----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Lauren White Eshelman <eshlit@hotmail.com>
To: britojl@yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, August 30, 2010 10:34:37 AM

To Whom it May Concern:

My name is Lauren Eshelman.  I worked at MCAS Yuma, Arizona for Crash Fire Rescue from 2000 through 2003.  During that time I was a Corporal for the Administration department for Crash Fire Rescue.  Brito was a mechanic for CFR during that time.

In December of 2002, Brito recieved a Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal in a formal formation, for his outstanding volunteer work.  I witnessed Brito volunteer for Young Marines, color guard, toys for tots and Burial detail.  This award was typed up by myself while working in the administration department.

After recieving the MOVSM Brito was transferred to Okinawa, Japan.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.  My email is eshlit@hotmail.com.  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Lauren Eshelman (Corporal USMC/Crash Fire Rescue)