witness for a case

Sir or Ma'am,

I'm a US Marine judge advocate defending a Marine in a court martial.  A potential witness for his case is located on the USS Enterprise according to my information.  I realize that you are not the right POC for this, would you please forward this email to the judge advocate on board the USS Enterprise and I'll communicate with them?  Thank you.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.