Achieve greater results with centralized cases analysis

CaseMap® : One click ties case research together—30-day free trial
To ensure delivery, please add lexisnexis@email.lexisnexismail.com to your address book.
View Web version >>
BRING IT with CaseMap® | LexisNexis®
Try CaseMap
in Your Firm
Download a complimentary
30-day trial.*
Download your CaseMap Trial Now >
"By using CaseMap, I can review a case in 4 to 6 hours that might have taken me as much as 40 hours the old fashioned way."--Mike Rogers, Ronin Consulting

CaseMap® Fact and Issue Management Software
All the facts. All the issues.
Always at your fingertips.

It’s never been faster and easier to bring together the facts, the law and your keen analysis during litigation. By utilizing CaseMap® to organize your research and quickly connect it to the key issues, facts and people involved in litigation, you can:
  • Bring the merits of a case into clear focus
  • Drive greater strategic insight
  • Maximize your research dollars
  • Differentiate your practice

And now with powerful lexis.com® integration,
CaseMap 9.0 lets you conduct critical research directly from within CaseMap.

  • Get the facts you need regarding people, organizations, issues and case law
  • Receive real-time citation updates from Shepard’s® every time you open your case
  • Jump to critical research content right from your CaseMap file

But, don’t take our word for it. Find out for yourself by downloading a free 30-day trial of CaseMap fact and issue management software.

*Some restrictions may apply. Software is a full version available for 30-day trial use from the date of download.
LexisNexis®
Law Firms Corporate & Professional Risk & Information Analytics Academic Government
This message is an advertisement or solicitation from LexisNexis, 9443 Springboro Pike, Miamisburg, OH 45342. If you do not wish to receive commercial e-mail messages from LexisNexis, use this link to unsubscribe or manage your e-mail preferences.

Please DO NOT reply to this e-mail. For customer support inquiries, please call 1-800-543-6862 or visit our Contact Us page.

LexisNexis, lexis.com, Shepard’s and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. CaseMap is a registered trademark of LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Other products or services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.

LexisNexis Privacy and Security Statement | Copyright © 2010 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc.
All rights reserved. 140113a