Jorge Nunez ICO Weiland

SA Fitzsimmons,

Capt Torresala forwarded me your email regarding Sailor Jorge Nunez. Thank you for your work.  I tried dialing the 7575343694 number you provided, but the answering machine said it was a non working number when I tried.  Do you have an email for him or a different number?

The 7574442000 number given just rang and rank with no pick up.

I think it's safe to say that the Nunez we are looking for was born in the 1980's.  We can exclude the Nunez born in 1958.  Weiland testified at the Article 32 that the Jorge Nunez that raped her was a Navy Seal.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.