Jorge Nunez

Sir or Ma'am,

I'm a US Marine judge advocate defense attorney trying to locate a potential witness in a case of mine by the name of Jorge Mauricio Nunez, E4, USN.  NCIS has told me that Petty Officer Nunez is stationed at US Naval Hospital, Naples Italy.  Would you please forward this information to the staff judge advocate of the hospital so that I can make contact with Nunez to determine if this is the witness I'm looking for or not?  Thank you.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.