From: Adam Bodnar [mailto:a.bodnar@hfhr.org.pl]
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2010 10:53 AM
To: eric@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: questions to interview

  Dear Sir,

With reference to our conversation in New York, I would like to thank you once again for agreeing to make an interview on the system of legal aid for soldiers in the US. I think that the interview may have an important impact on decision makers in Poland, who still neglect the problem and think that the system of legal aid is not an urgent issue to be resolved.

As regards interview, I have contacted the editorial board of the leading Polish magazine for soldiers "Polska Zbrojna" (Armed Poland).
They agreed for publication of an interview, as soon as it is completed.
It means that its impact may be extensive, because this magazine is read by almost everybody in the army, including generals and the Polish Ministry of Defence officials.

Please find attached a list of questions. I would be very grateful for your answers or maybe even some additional suggestions for new questions or issues that should be raised. When I will receive your answers, I will edit the interview and then translate it into Polish for the purposes of a publication.

Could you please send me the electronic version of your bio which was included into the conference materials, as well as photo? I will add it to the text of interview for the purposes of publication.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Adam Bodnar