Re: Amy Lindstrom

Mr. Walner,

We have decided to decline representation in this case, and will be stepping back.  I have let Ms. Lindstrom know this, and, as such, I believe things remain as they were before our involvement.  I'm not sure how Ms. Lindstrom wants to proceed, but I trust she will be in touch with you, or you with her.

Best,

Bekah Krueger