Fwd: Your Case

Begin forwarded message:

From: Amy Lindstrom <purepetpaws69@yahoo.com>
Date: October 5, 2010 3:52:38 AM CDT
To: Bekah Krueger <bekah@tl4j.com>
Subject: Re: Your Case

I do not understand why after all this time and my repeated attempts to contact you. That your just now telling me this. After all you allowed me to sign a contract with you and you had agreed to take my case. Then you had me fire Jon Walner and now after weeks of not respondingyou tell me this? Not what i expected out of such a highly respected firm and in my humble opinion very unprofessional! you will be hearing from me.

Amy Beth Lindstrom