Your Case

Hi Amy,

After much discussion, our firm has decided we are unable to continue with your case. We have learned that your lawsuit is encumbered by debts that we just can't take on.

Therefore, unfortunately we are no longer to be considered your attorneys. If you are still interested in finding a new attorney, we recommend you do this soon, and inform Mr. Walner of your decision, either way.

We wish you all the best.  Please contact us if you have any questions.

Bekah Krueger
Law Office of Nicholas C. Rowley (Iowa)
Trial Lawyers for Justice (Elsewhere)
115 Winnebago Street