From: Houtz Maj Pete D
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 8:35
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: RE: Maj Rowe case statements

Where is the NJP deal?

-----Original Message-----
From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 8:04
To: Houtz Maj Pete D

I'll get clarification Sir and get back to you on that.  I was told that there were other statements taken than those that are in the IG investigation.  Thanks.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.

Not sure what you mean.  They were all taken on 28 or 29 April and they were included.  If you need another copy let us know.

Maj Houtz