FW: US v. Scarselli (Blyther FYI)

I'm going to call him and then assess a COA...do nothing, contact the judge, etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blyther CIV Cornelius L
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 3:51
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: RE: US v. Scarselli

Good evening sir,

I'm not sure, but I think I may be in trouble with the higher ups, and it may have something to do with things from the past about me wanting to testify, however I'm not positive. For the past couple of months it has been a hostile working environment for me here at PMO, and I don?t understand why. I would like to know if it would be ok if I can come and speak with you. My contact number is: 760-289-9886