LTC Lakin Defense

If it is true that you have replaced Rold Jensen in LTC Lakin's defense, i ask that you consider the following:

I argued all last Thursday with Jensen to file removal papers to the District Court based on the trial court's ruling of 9/3 that it did not jurisdiction to hear LTC Lakin's defense that Obama is not constitutionally qualified to serve as President and to issue deployment orders for 30,000 additional troops to Afghanistan, which includes Lakin's deployment. This is a due process issue that if the military court does not have jurisdiction, another federal court, the District Court, has jurisdiction to hear the defense. Under this unique circumstance, I beliebe there is a good argument for removal to the District Court to hear his criminal case.  On Monday, the 30 day removal period runs from the issuance of the order that creates the federal question giving the Dist Court original jurisdiction. With removal...or attempted removal, Lakin has a chance at a defense.

It is a unique argument for a unique situation where the military trial court says it has no jurisdiction to allow Lakin's only defense.  I urge you to file removal papers on Monday. It is a long shot but under the present circumstances, it is LTC Lakin's only chance at a defense.

John Robacynski
Attorney at Law