Thank you for the meeting

Sir,

I am now back in the United States.  I am very interested in continuing the conversation we had in your office.  Our firm comprises six attorneys who all carry strong brands and relationships within their area of practice.  We have formed several strategic relationships with firms within the United States that allow us to manage and litigate wherever needed.  We are in the process of establishing similar contacts in Russia, Pakistan, and in other areas of the Middle East.  We envision establishing a business presence in Dubai and having you in our network will allow us to refer clients with matters relevant in your jurisdiction.  You mentioned a meeting in Australia in the early part of November and my partners have agreed that we should attend if the invitation still stands.  Please review our website and if you find the time Google any one of our names and you will quickly discern that we are litigators, nationally renowned and well connected.  For example, I was recently invited to and participated on a two panel at Columbia Law on matters of international human rights law.  I look forward to working with you and your firm into the future.

V/r

--
Eric S. Montalvo
Attorney at Law

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

eric@puckettfaraj.com

(703) 706-9566  Phone

(202) 285-5153  Cell
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC
׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.