RE: 802 Conference ICO US v Wacker

Counsel,

I like Capt Day's sentence: "The other is that we could litigate all of the witness/discovery motions (whether they relate to production of witnesses/discovery solely for motions or for trial) in November, and then handle remaining motions in January."  That sounds reasonable.

I will be available for an 802 beginning 1 November.  We can work on a Saturday, or whenever we need to, to discuss witness and discovery issues so that we do the trial as I scheduled below.

R,

LtCol David M. Jones
Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit