RE: Focus group for an a January Federal criminal case

I'm willing to help.  I'm available October 25 or 28th.

What did you want to do?  Discovering the story or work on trial skills?

Marj is the one who sets up discovering the story with law students at Cooley Law School.  If she can't get a group together, you can send an email to TLC grads in our area - Dan Ambrose, Aida Spahic, Bill Godfrey, Becky Walsh, Josh Blanchard.  Also, Shannon Smith is always interested in attending.  Also, email attorneys or even friends you could recruit.  I'll leave that part up to you (email invitation).

My office doesn't have a big enough space to work in.  Dan Ambrose has been generous with allowing me to work in his office in Berkley.

Love, Cheryl

Cheryl A. Carpenter, PLLC
Attorney at Law
25742 Schoolcraft Road