Re: MESA Conference

hi all,
looking forward to meeting you Tamer.
Hotelwise: we have two rooms booked for 4 people ( Nabil: did you book 2 more rooms or are those Haytham refering to the ones i booked?)
SO
another friend, Ali Halawi, may be joining us. That makes a total of 6 people. I can call and re-book two rooms for 3 in each room. These rooms are different from the ones for 2 per room, including different rates. So Tamer, can you confirm that you will be sharing the hotel? please let me know a.s.a.p. so i can make changes. 3 per room will be ideal.
Here is my trip itenerary:
Arrive in Sand Diego: 7:10 p.m. on Thursday Nov 18
Leave: 1:15 p.m. on Monday nov. 22
see u all soon