Re: Do you have five minutes? Work related question...

Dang.  Will just miss it.  Say hi to your Democratic mayor for me.  Yoko already has my number and still owes me money.  That's so cool that we knew a big shot when he was just a struggling artiste.
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.