Computer Forensic Expert

Hayman,

David Sheller sent you email about me, but I wanted to follow up with you directly.  I’ve attached my CV and an article on computer forensics that we wrote for the Louisiana State Bar Association.  You will see that I am qualified as an expert in computer forensics in both state and federal courts in several states.  I started in litigation support 27 years ago, long before the term computer forensics ever existed.  I have substantial testifying experience as well as over a hundred consulting engagements.

Don’t hesitate to call if you would like to discuss your current case or have questions about computer forensics.  Either of the numbers below reaches me directly.

Best regards,

Johnette

Johnette Hassell, Ph.D.

President

504.483.0201 (Voice: Gulf Coast)

970.922.7250 (Voice: Rockies and West Coast)

281.966.1854 (Fax: All Locations)