Re: USMC Marathon - TEAM MEETING NEEDED TODAY

Done already.

Neal A. Puckett

On Sep 17, 2010, at 11:29 AM, Atwood Marcy <marcy@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

Gents, I do not know what you are willing to do for this commitment.  You guys sit down and figure it out.  We can't request support without a PLAN...

IF THIS IS DUE TODAY -- YOU ALL MUST DO THIS NOW.

Items for discussion FOR EXAMPLE:  who is going to be there to MAN the booth(s) // days, times, setup, tear down

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Eric Montalvo" <montalvoesq@yahoo.com>
Date: September 17, 2010 7:10:14 AM MST
To: "Marcelyn Atwood" <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>, "Kenneth Nicholson" <kenneth@puckettfaraj.com>, "Neal Puckett" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Fw: Finish Festival Handbook and Requests due today

Miss M please see below requirement.

V/r

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "Truba NF3 Kimberly L" <kimberly.truba@usmc.mil>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:49:23

Good morning,
Requests for tables and chairs are due today for your location in the Finish Festival on October 31st.

Handbook, requests and a map were emailed out last week.  Request form and Handbook are attached again!

Please email me back your request form filled out so we may supply the equipment you need to have a successful display on race day.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Kim

Kimberly Truba
Marketing Coordinator