Re: hours and bank info

Got It, will do it on Monday, 20Sep.

On Sep 17, 2010, at 8:51 AM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

The rate is based on the hourly rate approved by the court ($150.00 per hour).  I approve his expenses.  Ay fees to pay him we be charged to the clientâs account which are being paid by the court.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
_______________________
WASHINGTON DC METRO
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone

DETROIT METRO
6200 Schaefer Road
Suite 202
Dearborn, MI 48126
313-457-1390 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

From: Atwood Marcy [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 11:34 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Cc: 'Nicholson Kenneth'
Subject: Re: hours and bank info

H, sorry not enough information here.  Do you have a contract with this guy that says how much he charges per hour?  I see a spread sheet with hours.  I don't see an hourly rate.  I see banking information, thus I assume you are approving the expense for a wire transfer (use to be $20 for Chevy Chase, no idea for CAPITAL ONE) and that the wire transfer amount comes out of the Firm's expenses and isn't charged to a client or deducted from Dr. Al-Marashi's fee?

Please pay Dr. Al-Marashi for his work on the Hamama case.  Please let me know as soon as weâve made payment.  I want to submit another invoice to the court for payments for work done since June and would like to include this invoice and proof of payment with that.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC