PFC Wylde's personal effects

Captain Dingman,

The parents of PFC Aaron Wylde have sent me a notification from Cpl Males at TMO stating that "Should you desire to obtain the aforementioned property, it can be sent to you provided you pay the cost of shipping" and that there is "no entitlement to ship these personal effects at the Government expense."

PFC Wylde is currently an active duty Marine, and his parents are not financially responsible for the shipping of his personal effects at this point. Please confer with Captain Day on this matter and notify me of the command's intentions IRT PFC Wylde's property.

S/f,

Captain Ryan Crosswell
Defense Counsel
Joint Law Center