RE: Wuterich

LtCol Rubin,

Looking to give all of the parties notice and include you as the docketing judge, as well as Cpl Girsales.

I met with all of the counsel in Wuterich today after trial in an 802 to try to find a time when we could schedule another motions session.  Trial dates will be from 2 November to 19 November.  The only time we could come up with for all of the parties is 11 and 12 October, despite those being holiday days.

Two issues: Major Marshall's case of Roumer may have to be delayed a day.  (I talked to Col Richardson about this.)  Also, Mr.  Faraj's case of Brito will have to be moved a few days because it was supposed to start on the 11th (a holiday?) in San Diego.  I am including LtCol Sullivan here as the TC in that case.

R,

LtCol David M. Jones
Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit