Re: VEGA

Any reason given on the record?
Any written reason forthcoming?
Name of IRO?

I would like this information from any of you as soon as possible so that I may include it in my recommendation.

Thank you,
Major Schweitzer

Sent from my iPhone

STASSINOPOULOS & SCHWEITZER, APLC
591 Camino de la Reina, Ste 802
San Diego, California 92108
619.688.6505 work
619.688.3985 facsimile

On Sep 10, 2010, at 9:43, "Haytham" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

Maj Schweitzer,
Thank you for making yourself available. The IRO denied our request to release.

Vr,

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone