From: John H. Schweitzer [mailto:John@cadivorcelaw.com]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 10:17
To: Haytham
Cc: Logan Capt Gavin K; Boyer Capt John F
Subject: Re: VEGA

Any reason given on the record?
Any written reason forthcoming?
Name of IRO?

I would like this information from any of you as soon as possible so that I may include it in my recommendation.

Thank you,
Major Schweitzer

Sent from my iPhone

STASSINOPOULOS & SCHWEITZER, APLC
591 Camino de la Reina, Ste 802
San Diego, California 92108
619.688.6505 work
619.688.3985 facsimile
www.cadivorcelaw.com
www.mymilitarydivorce.com

On Sep 10, 2010, at 9:43, "Haytham" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

	Maj Schweitzer,
	Thank you for making yourself available. The IRO denied our request to release.

	Vr,

	Haytham Faraj
	760-521-7934
	Sent from my iPhone