Important changes to the lexis.com(R) interface are coming soon

Announcing new enhancements to your lexis.com® interface.
To ensure delivery, please add lexisnexis@email.lexisnexismail.com to your address book.
View Web version >>
LexisNexis®
Coming Soon—New enhancements to the lexis.com® interface that improve your efficiency and provide greater value for your subscription.

Later this year, you’ll notice a new look to your lexis.com® interface with enhancements that will bring added benefits to you. After listening to your input, we know that you’d like your research to be more streamlined while still providing the depth of information you expect from the LexisNexis® services—and that you’d like to maximize the value of your subscription.

The newest interface is designed to answer those needs. It reduces the clicks between you and the information you need, saving you time and helping to ensure you don’t miss information. In addition, access to selected free open Web legal information is now available through Lexis® Web.

Enjoy the benefits of our new interface updates without making any changes to the way you work. Once available, you can start enjoying this easy-to-use interface with no action on your part. All of your current preferences will carry over. Also, there is no change to your current subscription and no price increase for these enhancements. They’re a part of our commitment to continuously improve products and services that help our customers win.

Look for more details on these exciting new enhancements to come from us soon—including the launch date when you can start enjoying them and opportunities to register for informative Webinars.

If you have questions, or need additional help, please call our customer support line at 1.800.543.6862.

Sincerely,
LexisNexis

Be sure to visit our Information Center for details, including screenshots of the new look at lexis.com. www.lexisnexis.com/newlook.
LexisNexis®
Law Firms Corporate & Professional Risk & Information Analytics Academic Government
This is a transactional message from LexisNexis, 9443 Springboro Pike, Miamisburg, OH 45342.

Please DO NOT reply to this e-mail. For customer support inquiries, please call 1-800-543-6862 or visit our Contact Us page.

LexisNexis, Lexis, lexis.com and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license.

LexisNexis Privacy and Security Statement | Copyright © 2010 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc.
All rights reserved. 139248a