From: Torresala Capt John W
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 10:48
To: Hur Capt Christian P; 'Haytham Faraj'
Cc: Ospina SSgt Jhony A; Hudson Cpl Gina
Subject: RE: ART 39a BRITO

Capt Hur -

See attached continuance for your signature.

Very Respectfully,

John W. Torresala
Captain, USMC
Senior Government Counsel
Office of the Staff Judge Advocate
Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego
3700 Chosin Avenue
San Diego, California 92140
Com: (619) 524-4089
Fax: (619) 524-6784

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY. Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure may result in both civil or criminal penalties.  The information contained in this message is privileged.  It is intended only for the individuals or entities addressed or their designees.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the originator and delete or destroy any copy of this message.