US v. Wofford Arg

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

The arraignment for US v. Wofford is going to go via VTC at 1300 on 14 September 2010.

I will be coordinating with LN1 Whaley and we will have everything set up appx. 15 minutes prior on the 14th.

Respectfully,
Sergeant Dana M. Porter
Clerk of Court
Northern Judicial Circuit
624 Warrington Ave SE
Bldg 183, Fourth Floor
Washington Navy Yard, DC 20374
http://cnic.navy.mil/ndw/Newsroom/NorthernJudicialCircuit/index.htm
Phone:  (202) 685-5893 DSN 325-5893
Fax:  (202) 685-5895 DSN 325-5895
Dana.M.Porter@navy.mil

PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  The information contained within this correspondence is intended only for the use or the addressee(s) named above.  Please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying, of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this communication in error should notify the sender at the telephone number or email address above.