From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 8:42
To: Brower Capt Matthew R; Sullivan LtCol Sean; Gannon Maj Nicholas L
Cc: neal@puckettfaraj.com; Marshall Maj Meridith L; cvokey@fhsulaw.com
Subject: RE: Witness Production Conversation of 20100827 (U.S. v. SSgt Wuterich) AND Requested concurrence for delay

Gentlemen,

I agree that Stafford doesn't need to be produced.  I will have to get back to you later today or tomorrow on Briones and Dawson.

On another matter, I am going to file a motion today to request a one week delay to the start of the trial.  It's actually more like a 4 day delay since we won't be starting until the 15th.  I am writing to request you concurrence to delay the start until September 20.  We would still go on the record on the 13th to litigate pretrial motions and other matters.  We, however, need the extra couple of days to continue to prepare.  Maj Meredith had to go TAD this week to the east coast to work another case.  We requested that our former legal clerk be assigned TAD to assist us and that has yet to happen.  Please let me know your decision as soon as possible.

Vr,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
_______________________
WASHINGTON DC METRO
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone

DETROIT METRO
6200 Schaefer Road
Suite 202
Dearborn, MI 48126
313-457-1390 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.