Witness Production Conversation of 20100914 and Discovery of CBS Outtakes (U.S. v. SSgt Wuterich)

Gentlemen, and Ma'am,
     This e-mail is being sent to memorialize that Mr. Haytham and Major Gannon discussed today in a telephonic conversation the issue of production of two witnesses; Jose Sanchez and Trent Gravis.  Mr. Haytham stated the defense would no longer be requesting at the trial in this case Jose Sanchez, but that the defense still requests Trent Gravis.

Additionally, I provided to Sgt Trujillo the DVDs containing the SSgt Wuterich CBS interview outtakes 1A, 2A, 5A, 6A, and 7A consistent with the military judge's ruling.

Please let me know if there are any questions.  Thank You.

Very Respectfully,

Matthew Brower
Captain, USMC