Website Addition/ Requests

Boss,

Based on a discussion with Kenneth please consider adding the below to the website which, if we can, we believe will increase accuracy, efficiency, and transparency.

1)      Add a credit card payment link for consultation payment

2)      Add a initial consultation form which client can fill out prior to initial consultation this will download to database or word doc for movement into time matters and/or bookkeeping (we have the form created already)

Updates

3)      Linkedin TAB like facebook and you-tube

All about Me

4)      Addition of my DC Bar (delete USERRA and White Collar Crime) while they are in  there.

5)      Add Federal Court of Claims

V/r

--
Eric S. Montalvo
Attorney at Law

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

eric@puckettfaraj.com

(703) 706-9566  Phone

(202) 285-5153  Cell
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC
׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.